About Occlusion Connections™
Occlusion Connections is a group of dental professionals who are dedicated toward promoting dental health and wellness to those in need nationally and internationally. It is comprised of a community of dentist, laboratory technicians, who are trained and skilled in temporomandibular joint dysfunction, restorative/prosthetic and orthodontic/orthopedic dentistry.
- •Occlusion Connections promotes research, education and service to the dental profession and public.
- It acknowledges the value and science of physiologic dentistry.
- •It encourages dentist world wide to apply the neuromuscular principles in every day clinical practice.
- It focuses on the goodness and well being of people.
- •It respects a quality of life that upholds a healthy perspective towards business, government, education and family.
- •It focuses on giving back in service and to those in need.
- •This group represents the highest level of dental care providers who have advanced training, skill, judgment and experience in helping those in desperate need.
- Occlusion Connections espouses a complete and balanced perspective of both neuromuscular and gnathologic principles.
To discover the latest and most up to date information on GNEUROMUSCULAR Dentistry and the latest in Dental Continuing Education CLICK:
© 2008 Occlusion Connections™ All Rights Reserved